OneLab TEST (Timely Education and Support of Testers)
OneLab TEST aims to connect, train, and empower a community of practice among professionals and volunteers who perform or coordinate testing at non-laboratory sites. Ultimately, OneLab TEST will strengthen connections between the testing community and CDC to support the ever-increasing need to expand access to diagnostic testing.
OneLab TEST provides support and resources to a variety of professionals and volunteers who may be affiliated with:
- Drive-through testing sites
- Workplace testing sites
- Local health Departments
- Long-term care and assisted living facilities
- Clinics, physician offices
Community of Practice
- Join a diverse, interconnected community of testers
- Network with testing peers and experts
- Access FREE online courses, resources, and job aids
OneLab TEST Featured Training
Ready? Set? Test! Patient Testing is Important, Get the Right Results
The training will help to assure that testing personnel have the basic training necessary to safely and accurately perform patient testing waived under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988.
OneLab TEST Resources
- Job Aids: Brief videos and printable/downloadable PDFs
- Trainings: Webinars and eLearning courses for testers are available on OneLab REACH
- Additional Resources: Additional education and communication materials for those who conduct tests in non-laboratory settings
Includes a variety of educational resources to help ensure good testing practices and reliable, high-quality test results when performing waived testing.
This presentation provided information on developing and implementing the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Individualized Quality Control Plan (IQCP), an all-inclusive approach to improving the quality of your test results. …